Sometimes There Is Truth in Spam
This is one of those mass emails that you’ve gotten a million times, but I’ve got to pass it on because a) I don’t have anything to write about today and b) it’s absolutely true.
- When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard, or bitch, who made you sad.
- When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
- When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.
- When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
- When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be ... until you quit whining.
- When you are confused -- I will use little words.
- When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
- When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
- This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask; "because you are my friend".
Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth. And always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt.