Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Made Man

How About Two? has been invited to join The Family.

That’s right. I am now a Capo over at The Blog Fathers. But never fear; I will still deliver the same written diarrhea high quality, thought provoking content that you’ve come to expect from How About Two?.

You may be thinking, “How will he ever be able to write even more than he already does?” Fuggedaboudit. I’ve got that covered. You might call it re-posting or double dipping, but I call it judicious conservation of words.

Yes I will occasionally write fresh content for The Family, so you’ll just have to cruise over that way read all about it.

Look for something this weekend.

I can only hope that I don’t screw up and wind up with Barbie’s horse’s head in my bed.



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Have a nice weekend

AD

3/16/2007 1:29 AM  
Blogger honglien123 said...

Congrats Rob! Nothing wrong with double dipping, we've all go jobs and babies after all. Love the picture too. She's got a "that tickles" look on her.

3/16/2007 3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! BTW Jorja looks like she's saying "Daddy, your wiskers tickle" :-)

3/16/2007 4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horray for the new writing gig :)

Love the picture...beautiful!!

3/16/2007 7:34 AM  
Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

Wow! That's great news.

3/16/2007 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! Don't forget about us little people!

Yeah, the babies really hate it when you don't shave. My daughter has been scolding me for a long time if I have the facial hair!

"No kisses for you, daddy!" Nothing hurts more than hearing that...

3/16/2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

LOVE the picture!

Congrats on the new gig.

3/16/2007 4:03 PM  
Blogger Leighton @ My Best Investments said...

So we should all expect to see you post something like this on our own blogs pretty soon:

"You've got an awfully nice blog here. I'll bet it's very special to you. It would be a shame if anything were to happen to it."

Thereby scaring us into paying you not to trash our blogs.

***

Congrats on your selection. We'll be checking in at both blogs!

3/17/2007 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home