Thursday, March 22, 2007

It Only Seems Like It’s For Me

If you’ve read How About Two? for a while, then you know that P.Pie was made to be a mother.

And me? Well, I needed an excuse to buy toys.

Of course, infant toys aren’t much fun, and P.Pie doesn’t believe that Jorja needs a PS3. Fortunately, Gunslinger – who, at two, will be asking to borrow the car keys in no time - needs a few toys when he as at Auntie and Uncle’s house.

So I got him this.


The gun has this great "Rifleman" sound effect and when you shoot the targets (from up to 30 feet away!), the cans fly off the stump and the bottles break in half. What boy - no matter what age - wouldn't love that?

It even says ‘Gunslinger” right on it! Isn't that just perfect? If it had said “Squeaker” on it, I would have bought it for The Squeaker.

Of course, if it had said “Danger! Imminent Death if Handled!” with a scowling radioactive Jolly Roger, I still would have bought it.

I hope Jorja likes slot cars.

5 Comments:

Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

You know, that is one of the perks of having a kid -- buying cool toys for ...uh 'the kid'.

That's how I got my Wii.

3/23/2007 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jorja will love slot cars if Dad plays them with her!

3/23/2007 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter got this for christmas....I had more fun playing with it than she did, until the dog at the cans. Oh the sadness in my house that day.

3/23/2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger honglien123 said...

Ah yes, the perks as Creative-type dad said.

We have a Wii for the kids too...along with a 61" TV (you know, so we don't have to suffer through going to the real theater with infants). Oh, and I should mention we bought our baby girl a new computer so that she can bang on the keyboard when she was 3 months old and maybe as a bonus be a great multi-media PC?

It's always fun shopping for the kids. Have fun!

3/23/2007 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All 3 of my boys would love that!

They received similar target-shooting toys at Christmas, aiming at photos of ducks or deer.

3/23/2007 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home