Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nightmare Minor Concern @ 5280 Feet

We’ve had another ‘spotting’ incident.

Like last time, we called the ob/gyn who said we should come in.

So we went. They checked the cervix (4cm), did an ultrasound (hearts beating, bodies twisting), and made some conclusions. Again, nothing major and Doc Seis (yet another one) said not to worry about it.

The consensus is that P.Pie just may be the type that spots throughout the pregnancy (great, no worries there). So we have been giving our marching orders -

Take it easy

Nothing strenuous

No sex

I am completely on board with whatever the doc says we need to do. Of course, I going to confirm everything with Doc Tres. You know, just to, well, just to be sure.

Our next appointment is on the 7th, I think. So until then, I'm not going to worry about the spotting.

So that’s what I’m gonna try to do. I’m going to put it out of my mind.

Not thinking about it.

Not a bit.

Nope.

Instead, I leave a bit of levity for the toddler set –

Why is the number 10 afraid?
Because seven eight nine.

5 Comments:

Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

Sheesh! That's tough to keep your mind off

10/19/2006 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because nine ate (eight) seven?

(sigh)

10/19/2006 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In any case, there's no such thing as "not thinking about it." What you do is hold your breath, walk gently, be good to animals, and wait for the weeks to go by.

10/19/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Hostile in Ohio said...

I thought it was Why is 6 afraid of 7? B/c 7 ate (8) 9.

Also, I'm one of those women who "spots" throughout pregnancy. If you call spotting occasionally needing protection for undergarments so you don't look like a crime scene.

And I have two beautiful kids. Granted I had them early, my daughter was born at 33 weeks and my son at 34weeks...but whose counting?

10/20/2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Rob Barron said...

Why would six care? As a serial killer, he has clearly laid out his plans. 7,8,9... ten is obviously next.

I watch too many crime dramas.

10/20/2006 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home