Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Meet A Great Dad

(#3 of 32)

Mike over at Be A Good Dad would like to meet you.

A father to boy/girl twins and a girl on the way, I have been reading his blog for more than a year. And in that time, I have discovered that his site’s name is a bit of a misnomer; Mike is a great dad.

Apparently twins and a singleton on the way isn’t enough for Mike; he wants needs more blogs to read.

So click on over, say hi, and tell him about your blog, or about your favorite blog (mine is Mike Adamick’s Cry It Out. A truly talented dad, both on and off the page).

Let’em know The Squeaker’s daddy sent you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention.

Also, thanks for point me back to Cry It Out. I actually happened to chance upon them fairly recently but forgot to subscribe to it before I lost track of it.

10/03/2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

FYI, that link for Be A Good Dad isn't working for me. I think this is what you want to link to:
http://www.beagooddad.com/603/promote-your-blog-and-introduce-yourself

10/03/2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Rob Barron said...

Thanks for the heads up on the links... it's a blogger thing; they don't like HTML links written in a word doc.

10/03/2007 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home