Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Do I Need A Permit For This Add-On?

You may have noticed the Google search bar that's been lingering above my picture (follow the arrow).

It’s a nifty little customized add-on from the 600lb search engine gorilla. But don’t think you can search the internet willy-nilly; no, this little sucker is strictly an internal search engine.

On more than one occasion I’ve asked myself, “Self, where is that post about x,” or “How, exactly, did I make a libelous statement about the dog?”

[ed note: at the request of the law firm retained by The Beej – Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe – the offending post in which I question his heritage has been removed – rb]

Now, rather than having to paw through my memory or hundreds of various posts trying to accurately remember what I wrote about, say, being a teenager, I can now simply use a few keywords and voila, I have the results.

It’s a nifty tool… check it out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Childsplayx2 said...

That is cool.

BTW, you have used the word "ugly" once.

And, believe it or not, you've never used the word sausage.

Just thought you'd like to know.

9/25/2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Librarina said...

OMG... That is so freakin' awesome!

9/26/2007 8:46 AM  
Blogger Rockquelle, the Rollergirl Next Door said...

Dude,

Your behbehs are adorable!

Hey, I can't find a link to your email, so I'm asking here: You wanna do NaBloWriMo again this year? If so, let me know!

theoldecrone@gmail.com

Amy
http://nablowrimo.blogspot.com

9/26/2007 4:21 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I have always used the thing at the top that says "Search blog" provided by Blogger". It has always helped me find any thing I need on my blog.

9/29/2007 11:37 AM  
Blogger Rob Barron said...

Now you tell me...

9/29/2007 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home