Thursday, October 11, 2007

Day Two... It's Only Day Two?!

3:45 am - I rise enough to listen for noises from The Squeaker; the only sounds come from the air conditioner.

6:00 am - After tossing and turning for an hour, I roll out of bed and head for the shower

It's day two away from home and the only thing on my mind are my girls. You'd think I would take advantage of the situation and catch up on some sleep. No wife, no daughter... heaven to some.

Unfortunately, without the buzz of the baby monitor and the occasional squeak from The Squeaker, I cannot sleep unencumbered.

I can't wait to get home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you too! And can't wait for you to come home. I have a new respect for moms and dads who are going it alone. Hurry Home!
HLK Jen & Juice

10/12/2007 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home