Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Post...

Just to prove that pregnancy is catching, some very good friends of mine had their first baby today.

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce everyone to Samantha Ashley.

Samantha was born 1/31/07 at 11:15 am and weighs in at a healthy 7lbs, 6oz. Baby and mother are doing fine and daddy is surprised to be twice blessed with beautiful women.


Blogger radioactive girl said...

January 31 was my due date with my first daughter. She's 9 now, and was actually born on the 17th of January.

Beautiful baby!

2/01/2007 2:38 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

OMG. You scared me. I saw a picture of a baby and I thought ... they're here! I keep checking your site ... I know it's any day now ... and, hey, you got the green light, so it's all good. Congrats to Samanthan's family! Love the shades.

2/01/2007 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home