Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Baby News

Dentist visits are stressful.

No matter how much you brush, floss, and rinse, you still feel pressure that you haven’t done something right.

And then there’s all the poking, prodding, and multiple people’s hands in my mouth.

Gross.

In fact, all doctor visits stress me out on some level.

I can’t imagine how P.Pie puts up with bi-weekly exams, but she does.

Although, from now until the C-section, she has to see the Doc every week.

But, you probably didn’t come here to hear me talk about doctor visits; you probably want to know how the twins are doing. [drum roll, please] So, with out further ado, on to the twins.

In short, they are completely fabulous, totally healthy, babies.

BarronGirl Twin A is approximately 5lbs 10oz and BarronBoy Twin B is 4lbs 12oz. According to Doc Tres, P.Pie is super-healthy and she sees no reason to put her on bedrest. If P.Pie were to go into labor tomorrow, Doc Tres would do nothing to stop it.

We are cleared for take off.

[ed. note: sorry for not scanning the ultrasounds, but they were pretty boring and very hard to make out. You know if the proud papa is saying that, it’s got to be dullsville.]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big babies and cleared for takeoff. This has got to come as a huge relief.

1/30/2007 8:36 PM  
Blogger Gidge Uriza said...

I found that about 34 weeks on, they were so big it was hard to make stuff out on the ultrasounds also. I could SEE them as they were doing them live just fine, but then the pictures were just like, "well thats a forehead and that's a foot....but umm.......yeah what's THAT?"
So I quit sharing them at the end.
At my last 4 BI WEEKLY OB visits I got sent to the hospital EVERY TIME to have my fluid levels checked - (amniotic, not radiator coolent) by the big bad ultrasound machine there. It was so tiring, I hope you don't go through that, because TWICE A WEEK we went through the whole "OKAY, it's today....oh, never mind,- hours pass- let's go out to dinner since we're out."

1/30/2007 8:51 PM  
Blogger Mitch McDad said...

good news. how's the stress level? considering your world's about to change a bit. good luck

~m

2/01/2007 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just flipped over here from daddytypes. Your story reminded me from our twins: We had someone call about an appointment with Boogatwinah and then mangled my wife last name. He said it two or three times.

When I called back, I left a message, saying that my daughter Anna, or BABY GIRL TWIN A, will be at the appointment. Apparently, everyone listened to that message and were totally laughing at the dimwit who messed up int he first place.

I mean, you work in a hospital, and you don't know the BGTWINA acronym? HA!

Geoff
-Boston

2/02/2007 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home