Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Look Out!

Sorry, but you missed it. Yesterday was post 100.

I was going to have a party, but Lynryd Skynyrd had a scheduling conflict.

Plus there was a noise abatement issue with the local cops, something about the last late night jam session. I was a little fuzzy at the time – best to not rock the boat.

Instead, let’s all raise a glass of our favorite beverage (whatever it may be) as I proffer the following Irish wedding toast:

'Sliocht sleachta ar shliocht bhur sleachta.'(May there be a generation of children on the children of your children)

I know it’s a wedding toast, but it seemed befitting, given the nature of the blog and many of my readers and their blogs.

Sláinte, y’all.


Anonymous L.A. Daddy said...

Congrats! Pretty soon, you'll have the little ones to give you even more to write about (and less energy to write it.)

Hmm. I actually passed a hundred in December and didn't even think to make a note of it. So, I'll raise a glass with ya!

1/17/2007 12:29 AM  
Blogger radioactive girl said...

Congratulations on the 100th! I totally forgot to mention mine, which was a while ago.

1/17/2007 9:19 AM  
Blogger honglien123 said...

Congrats on reaching 100! I raise my frappaccino in your honor. May you have the inclination to write 100 more despite all the upcoming distractions. =)

1/17/2007 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home