Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Look Out!

Sorry, but you missed it. Yesterday was post 100.

I was going to have a party, but Lynryd Skynyrd had a scheduling conflict.

Plus there was a noise abatement issue with the local cops, something about the last late night jam session. I was a little fuzzy at the time – best to not rock the boat.

Instead, let’s all raise a glass of our favorite beverage (whatever it may be) as I proffer the following Irish wedding toast:

'Sliocht sleachta ar shliocht bhur sleachta.'(May there be a generation of children on the children of your children)

I know it’s a wedding toast, but it seemed befitting, given the nature of the blog and many of my readers and their blogs.

Sláinte, y’all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Pretty soon, you'll have the little ones to give you even more to write about (and less energy to write it.)

Hmm. I actually passed a hundred in December and didn't even think to make a note of it. So, I'll raise a glass with ya!

1/17/2007 12:29 AM  
Blogger Radioactive Tori said...

Congratulations on the 100th! I totally forgot to mention mine, which was a while ago.

1/17/2007 9:19 AM  
Blogger honglien123 said...

Congrats on reaching 100! I raise my frappaccino in your honor. May you have the inclination to write 100 more despite all the upcoming distractions. =)

1/17/2007 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home