Monday, November 06, 2006

A Quick Follow Up

Two things -

1) I did not clean the gutters this weekend. Instead I rode my motorcycle.

P.Pie felt that my post might lead people to believe that I did the 'right' thing by cleaning the gutters. I did not. [ed. note: you can't make a leopard change its spots.]

2) The fictional story about sneaking the infants past the EP was written in about 30 minutes with no proofing.

After re-reading it, I should have proofed it. Sorry. It was just meant as humor and not a measuring stick for my creative fiction skills.

3 Comments:

Blogger Radioactive Tori said...

I guessed correctly about the motorcycle, and I also thought the story was cool as it was. Sometimes my favorite posts from people are the ones quickly written because they aren't so "thought out".

11/06/2006 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the world realizes that this diatribe comes from a young man who had food put on his table by childbirth classes?

11/06/2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Rob Barron said...

Yes, yes. My mother, with her Master's in nursing as well as a Nurse Practioner's license, use to teach childbirthing classes.

11/06/2006 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home